Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dr Bbbq at Lakeland pigfest

MR HMR H Posts: 109
edited 11:10AM in EggHead Forum
fifth place overall is good cooking. CONGRATS![p]It's always a treat to watch your crunch time intensity,cool and
focused.[p]Howard in Bartow

Comments

• drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    MR H,[p]Thanks Howard, I was pretty happy. It gets nutty around turn in time, especially at Lakeland.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,202
    Morning drbbq:[p]Congrats on the 5th place finish. I didn't notice that you looked at that nutty during the turn-ins, but then that was the first competition I had observed up close. It was a pleasure helping out with the vending portion of the day. Hope to see you again soon.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    SSN686,[p]Thanks for all the help Jay. Most cookoffs aren't quite that busy and I don't usually sell food. It's just part of the program at Lakeland, and it's fun. It sure gets the eggs exposed too! I don't think Todd was without an interested party the whole day!
    Cookoffs don't get much better than that.[p]

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • drbbq,[p]Congrats on a fine showing, in a strong field Ray!!!
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    drbbq,
    Nice goin Ray!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    drbbq,[p]Yes, congrats again! We sure enjoyed being there with you again. That crowd was amazing. If I'd have had them to cook, we could have probably sold double the chicken legs we did. Boy, they sure were lined up, weren't they?[p]You can count on us anytime![p]Tonia
    :~)