Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Teriyaki Pulled Beef

FireballFireball Posts: 354
edited 12:18PM in EggHead Forum
My thanks to Hanker'n 2 Grill and Gfw for posting the recipe for Teriyaki Steak.
I marinated a 4 lb. beef brisket for 37 hours. Into the egg indirect, at 225-275 degrees for 5 hours until the internal temp of 200 degrees was reached. The results, melt-in-your mouth Barbecue Pulled Beef. And this was without any sauce.

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Fireball, I have enough pulled beef saved to make 'Beef Enchiladas' - sounds like I'm going to try your rendition![p][p]
  • FireballFireball Posts: 354
    Gordon, Pulled beef takes greater strength to pull than Pulled Pork.

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Fireball, I used an English Cut Chuck Roast - it pulled about the same as pulled pork - I am going to do the marinate thing next time - Sounds great - BBQ Teriyaki Pulled Beef!