Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Teriyaki Pulled Beef

FireballFireball Posts: 354
edited 7:51PM in EggHead Forum
My thanks to Hanker'n 2 Grill and Gfw for posting the recipe for Teriyaki Steak.
I marinated a 4 lb. beef brisket for 37 hours. Into the egg indirect, at 225-275 degrees for 5 hours until the internal temp of 200 degrees was reached. The results, melt-in-your mouth Barbecue Pulled Beef. And this was without any sauce.
Fireball

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Fireball, I have enough pulled beef saved to make 'Beef Enchiladas' - sounds like I'm going to try your rendition![p][p]
  • FireballFireball Posts: 354
    Gfw,
    Gordon, Pulled beef takes greater strength to pull than Pulled Pork.
    Fireball

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Fireball, I used an English Cut Chuck Roast - it pulled about the same as pulled pork - I am going to do the marinate thing next time - Sounds great - BBQ Teriyaki Pulled Beef!