Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New large BGE delivered this morning!

J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited 6:04AM in EggHead Forum
It is a wedding gift from several people for our friend Chris EGGert. His wacky family has a Big Green Bus and a sailboat named the Egg Crate + a bunch of small one-design sailboats with names like Sunny Side Up and Over Easy. The fiance even has a green diamond! I think that we need them to show up at EGGtoberfest....
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    J Appledog, Yompin Yimminy, what a beautiful way to entertain..Wow!! This one drew me out of the deep! Great ideas on the sailboats.. :-)
    C~W
    (I have a Grumman GRSB Canoe that is olive drab gonna name it "HardBoiled" just for you)

·
  • J Appledog, Hey Jules how are you? New name here for me, so here is clue... Jesse is fine and dandy!! Hope all is well and if you get this in time, I need a fresh shrimp shishkabob or other recipe. lookin forward to hearing from you

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    lzyoutlw, How about another clue? JCA

·
  • J Appledog, guess that was a little too vague, Jesse be a horse who won out over a sailboat.....

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Hey, cowboy, welcome back! I wondered what happened to you........ JCA

·