Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New large BGE delivered this morning!

J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It is a wedding gift from several people for our friend Chris EGGert. His wacky family has a Big Green Bus and a sailboat named the Egg Crate + a bunch of small one-design sailboats with names like Sunny Side Up and Over Easy. The fiance even has a green diamond! I think that we need them to show up at EGGtoberfest....
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    J Appledog, Yompin Yimminy, what a beautiful way to entertain..Wow!! This one drew me out of the deep! Great ideas on the sailboats.. :-)
    C~W
    (I have a Grumman GRSB Canoe that is olive drab gonna name it "HardBoiled" just for you)

·
  • J Appledog, Hey Jules how are you? New name here for me, so here is clue... Jesse is fine and dandy!! Hope all is well and if you get this in time, I need a fresh shrimp shishkabob or other recipe. lookin forward to hearing from you

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    lzyoutlw, How about another clue? JCA

·
  • J Appledog, guess that was a little too vague, Jesse be a horse who won out over a sailboat.....

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Hey, cowboy, welcome back! I wondered what happened to you........ JCA

·