Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Don't forget about the easy stuff!

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 12:02AM in EggHead Forum
Pecan Chunks, doing their job!
sausage001.jpg
<break>[p]Beef, and Pork Sausage.
sausage002.jpg
<break>[p]Momma's idea for dinner tonight, and I have to say it was a long forgotten treat.
sausage003.jpg[p]Happy Egging!
Loco

·

Comments

• wdanwdan Posts: 261
    locolongball,
    You are welcome up here in Wisconsin anytime, my friend. I was turned onto using grapevine chunks for sausages a couple years ago...my fellow cheeseheads didn't know what hit them! And I still haven't divuldged my secret (Egg, lump, grapevine).

·
  • WDAN,[p]I thought about picking up some grapevine chunks...a store in Tampa, FL has it. Is it really that good? I ask the guy at the store, and he told me it was "interesting"
    ·