Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

A Newbie Posts for Tips

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello Everyone!![p]This site is spectacular!! I just bought my BGE, and it is being delivered tomorrow. I was eggcited when I made the purchase on Sunday, but since reading all your posts, I can barely contain myself.[p]I'm gonna give humpty a test run tomorrow, and the following day, I have about 20 guests comming for a cookout where the menu will be standard BBQ faire: hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken, with some grilled veggies. Any tips from the Eggsperts to help a newbie look like an EGGstrordinary chef after the first couple tries? I am particularly interested in tips of the KISS variety (keep it simple stupid) since those are most easily applied by me.[p]Regards to all,
E1

Comments