Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dr BBQ on Itunes

PedroWuzHerePedroWuzHere Posts: 56
edited 4:45AM in EggHead Forum
Ray,

1st of all, I truly enjoyed your book. You turned a simpleton like myself into a bbq hero to all my friends and family. All due to your easy to follow cook book (& the BGE).
Low and behold, I'm searching for an old tune from the eighties and your name pops up on a Itunes search.
If you have ever wondered if you have made it, Steve Jobs thinks you are important enough to sell. Your hard work is beginning to pay off for you. Good on you and please keep up the hard work, I truly enjoy the recipes you share with us all.
-Steven
·