Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sassage Sandwich

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Simple Sassage. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Mrs Dog's Jamaican Jerk, Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper. Grill sassages at around 350 for 30-45 minutes until they're done. Chop up red, green, and yellow peppers plus part of an onion and season with extra virgin olive oil and at least some salt and black pepper (maybe some garlic). Get a nice big hoagie roll and fill with some sliced sassage, peppers, and onions. This evening, I also added some Texas Best mustard and habanero bbq sauce (I know...ewwwwwww, store bought sauce...it's not that bad...but not as good as homemade).[p]My side dishes for this evening? Slow night tonight and I'm not doing anything so I kept it simple: sourdough pretzels and beer.[p]Add some pro football to the mix (Colts vs Steelers) and you have every single guy's dream![p]Cornfed