Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sitting tight

vettes2vettes2 Posts: 50
edited 5:55AM in EggHead Forum
Right now I am sitting in a tinderbox. Statewide burn ban. They sell fireworks down the road until the end of the year? I am holding off on any outside cooking, although it is not prohibited. The helicopters are up looking for any smoke, so I feel like I am making their job easier. Why do Okies throw out the car window ,cigarette butts? Probably the same reason they never tie anything down in the pickup bed.
I use a steel screen under the Daisy wheel and cover the vent door with a piece too. Have to keep the screen new or clean or it soots up shut, don't ask me how I know this! If you see Smokey Bear, send him to Oklahoma. Sunday is expecting high winds again, Not good.
UPDATE, the State has banned fireworks, except for professional pyromaniacs.
·