Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed Jalapenos

Options
Dublin Dawg
Dublin Dawg Posts: 96
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When grilling these cream sheese stuffed jalapenos, do I go direct grill or indirect? I read 325 degrees, but didn't say direct or indirect.[p]Thanks

Comments

• Crab leg
    Crab leg Posts: 291
    Options
    Dublin Dawg,
    I do mine indirect with platesetter legs up and grid on top. The ones around the edge can sometimes get a little overdone if you are not careful. My large will hold about 40 if i really get them close, but the few that are around the edge tend to get pretty dark on the bottom, so those are for me!
    Seth

• Dublin Dawg,[p]I just use a raised grid with foil drip pan under it and cook at 325-350 until the bacon looks nice and crispy.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    Dublin Dawg,
    either raised grill direct, or indirect. both ways work fine. raise the grill as high as possible and only have the lump half full for direct and the top cooks just as fast as the bottom. ive also done them directly on a stone and in the bottom of a pan and they all where good

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it