Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Foccacia Bread?

StuartStuart Posts: 110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any one have any egg tested Foccacia bread recipes?

Comments

• sprintersprinter Posts: 1,188
    Stuart,[p]I've never had any difficulty just using an existing bread recipe and putting it in the egg rather than the oven. Just make the bread as usual and while its rising, get the egg to the desired temp and stabilized. Then, when its time to cook, just throw it in for the same amount of time you would in the oven. Be sure you're using an indirect setup with a plate setter or some other pizza type indirect setup. Other than than, nothing too unusual about cooking bread in the egg.[p]I guess to answer your question, my bread recipes are at home and I can forward them to you after work if you're interested. But I don't know that I'd actually alter any focacia recipe to work on the egg, it will work as is.[p]Tory