Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Welcome to the BGE family, Ford!

J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
edited 1:20AM in EggHead Forum
We would like to extend a warm welcome to Carol & Ford Alison. [p]With Santa's help, Ford has finally added a XL BGE to his cooking arsenal. Ford & Carol compete on the barbecue circuit (Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co.). and he is currently running for the K.C.B.S. board of directors. [p]Ford will be a colorful addition to the forum![p]Steve & Julie Appledog

Comments

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Welcome Ford. We can certainly use some more color on this forum. Everything seems to be green around here.
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Welcome Ford and Carol! How's it feel to be an egger?[p]Hope to see y'all on the trail again next year.[p]john
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Welcome Ford. [p]Resistance is futile.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • J Appledog,
    Welcome to the egg asylum Ford and Carol! [p]Brett

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Ray:[p]I can see it now . . . There was once this really neat BBQ forum started by a guy named Basso . . .[p]Scottie, don't forget to turn the lights out!

• ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    J Appledog,
    Welcome Carol and Ford! Hope you enjoy the egg and please share with us what you can. Everyone likes to hear of others exploits, whether good or bad ;).
    later,
    ron.

• Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    J Appledog,
    Welcome aboard guys. Plenty of Kool-Aid for all.

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Ford & Carol,
    Welcome and I know you will have fun with your BGE.
    Larry

• djm5x9,[p]No doubt... I think there might be more food pictures posted over there than here now... ;-)
  • Well folks, Carol has an XL BGE. I think for now I'll stick to the big old Klose pit and when I'm lazy I can use one of the FE's or the WSM or the Kettle. [p]Carol will probably be reading this Forum soon and looking for recipes. First cook looks to be Friday night with some big old steaks. We'll see how much better it is that my natural gas grill.
  • Ford,[p]If you are disappointed Ford, let me know. I'll be up in MI this weekend, picking up my new rv from my buddy. I could easily swing by you and get that XL if you are disappointed... Errr I should say... If Carol is disappointed... ;-)