Report Forum Abuse
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
EGG Table Forum
Rules & Disclaimer
Salads and Dressings
Sauces, Rubs, Marinades
Soups, Stews, Chilis
Weight Loss Forum
Spreading the love this
with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more
than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some
Roasted Chicken Flatbread
Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the
too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.
I recently purchased a auto-loc hinge. Inside the box is a white tube of something. I see no mention on the instructin manual as to what it is or what to do with it. Can someone tell me what to do with it?
Cajun Boy, I sent you a e.mail..your e.mail was returned. Here is what I sent you
I will guess with ya..but I think its adhesive to use to further secure the bands to the dome.
Let me give you a small tip...!
(1) Check the band for a dimple on the front top and the back top area.
(2) Make sure those dimples will fit nicely in the recesses in the ceramic dome that they are meant to fit into.
(3) If they do not, due to not enough material removed, then take a drill bit of the same diameter, and using the lowest speed setting on your drill, just touch up those indent holes in the dome..Check for fit and see if now your band dimple will fit snugly. This is more important than using the adhesive.
(4) If you do use the adhesive, use a small amount in several places inside the band where the bands will fit up against the dome ceramics. 4 or 5 places on both top and bottom bands.
(5) This will make it much easier to remove the bands if you need to in the future..
Cajun Boy, Good morning. Something is really messed up here. There was no message, so I clicked on your handle "Cajun Boy" to send you a message via e.mail. When I did that, your message that didn't appear on the forum page, was in the header address of the e.mail form.
This is weird...I will try to send you a e.mail as per your written instruction's that you tried to post..
Powered by Vanilla