Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Picture Buffs.....

edited 7:20PM in EggHead Forum
I need a great shot of some cooked Salmon...anyone got a good pic?
thanks
Doc

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    xxfest027.jpg
    <p />Doc Jerrah,[p]Eggfest2000 - [p]Tim

xxfest026.jpg
    <p />Doc Jerrah,[p]Eggfest2000 - or this one[p]Tim

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    donesal.jpg
    <p />Doc Jerrah,[p]See what ya think.[p]K~G

KennyG,[p]Better than the pizza you posted the other day![p]Tim[p]OH, BTW, I saw the BBQ Galore carries cedar planks for doing salmon on. The package had 4-6 of them. Wish I like smoked salmon.
  • AndyRAndyR Posts: 130
    Tim M,[p]Salmon looks good. Do you know how it was done? I'm on a quest to duplicate a smoked salmon appetizer from a retaurant called Houston's. Some of you are probably familiar with it since it's a chain. If you haven't tried the smoked salmon your missing out. I've emailed them for the recipe but I got a polite "no". However, she did say it was hot smoked and not cold smoked. Anyone have any suggestions.