Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtober

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,521
edited 11:48PM in EggHead Forum
eggtoberfest.jpg
<p />I am such a Gomer. Here is the image.
NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• Embarassed...also forgot to mention Gfw is the contributor of the main photo of the egg.

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Nature Boy,
    Nature Boy ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Great image!
    ST

• KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    Nature Boy,[p]Excellent work Chris! It only needs a can of PBR in there somewhere to round it out hehehe.[p]Truthfully, would you mind if I downloaded the image? I'd like to use it for a party I have coming up. I would only make a minor modification to it as suggested above.[p]K~G

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,521
    Kennyg,
    Thanks. Would not mind a bit. I put that together for two reasons 1) I was tired of being swamped with boring design work, and wanted to to something fun and 2) Cuz I wanted to share my enthusiasm for this great event. Feel free to use, and alter, as you wish.
    Party??? When should I be there?? I 'spect you'll have your entire armada fired up??[p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    Nature Boy,[p]Thanks, your artwork will be perfect. When I have folks over for the first time, the BGE always generates the most interest and I may have to admit to this cult thing that I do.[p] The parties begin this week and run just about every Saturday through October. C'mon on down. The kick off will be Cajun night - grilled bayou shrimp and garlic bread (Humpty), jambalaya (simmered on Junior), blackened catfish (cast iron skillet) and bananas foster. Hurricanes and Abita beer (if I can find some, else PBR) to wash all this down.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    K~G

KennyG,
    We'll come by if the place we are going backpacking is on fire. Seems like half the west is burning. And Idaho is tops on the list. New fires every day.[p]Man that menu sounds great. All the way down to the Abita beer. I like the Abita Turbo-Dog!
    Have fun!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Nature Boy, Just started using the BGE. I love pork loin. What recipe did you use for that good looking pork loin? [p]CWM
  • Car Wash Mike, you asked NB not me, but if you like an excellent pork roast go visit Mr Toad's recipe of which I wrote the following:
    http://BigGreenEgg.com/wwwboard/messages/54114.shtml
    ^oo^~

MrToadsLoin
    <p />Car Wash Mike,
    Actually the pork loin was done by Bob (PKA Smokin Bob).
    I agree with the OFCat though. Mr Toads loin is worth trying. Yum. Yum.
    Here is the one I did on Junior for Christmas dinner (if the pic works)[p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com