Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

No-Brain Membrane

edited 11:45PM in EggHead Forum
Thanx everybody (GFW, Willie B., Earl, Mike, Cornfed, Tim M., Car Wash Mike, Cat, Mike O., One Feral Cat, & others yet unknown) for the tips on no-brain rib mebrane removal. What a response! Was trying to surgically remove rather than pull & peel; also, spare ribs I got at Sam's Club had a lot of cuts on the back side (overzealous/apprentice butcher?) which made it tough to get a good peel going. No matter, played with 'em some more before puting 'em in the egg, & I get the idea. Can't wait till next time (baby backs?). In the meantime ribs are going on 4th hour at 230 deg. w/hickory & sugar maple chunx, & if the aroma is any indication, we're in for a good time. Thanx for the help - will be in touch...ERIC
·

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    fahita.jpg
    <p />E.B., I'll bet they turn out GREAT. A few ribs and a few brews, what more could you ask for on a Wednesday evening.[p]Tonight is fajita night - Life is GOOD![p]
    ·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    E.B.,[p]""if the aroma is any indication, we're in for a
    good time. Thanx for the help - will be in touch...ERIC ""[p]It is!!!!
    Enjoy[p]Tim

·