Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork was a hit with the soccer crowd tonight

Options
Kinger
Kinger Posts: 147
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC02608.jpg
<p />Thanks for the help with cooking multiple pork butts. Turns out I only did three but I think that I could have done four with out using a second grid. Pulled them and took them for a big three team soccer party and it was a hit. [p]JNK

Comments

• locolongball
    Options
    JNK,[p]Awesome! Can't go wrong with some pulled pork and large crowds. Nice work, looks great. Got 2 on my self..but they are all for me!..
  • YankeeBBQ
    Options
    JNK,
    Those look great. How long did you cook them ?

• Kinger
    Kinger Posts: 147
    Options
    YankeeBBQ,[p]I put them on around 8p on Friday night and took them off around 2:30p on Sat. So that works out to 18.5 hours. This was my first cook with my new BBQ Guru. I had the egg temp set around 240 and meat temp at 195. That thing is awesome and I recomend it highly. I had to add some more lump on Sat morning around 9 or so. I was concerned that the fire might go out for lack of fuel if I let it keep going. Next time I will go a little overboard on the amount of lump so that won't be a problem[p]JNK