Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Going back and forth

Dimple's Mom
Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
After I finish reading a thread, I use the back button to go back to the main page and choose another thread to read. On the old forum (boy I bet you're sick of hearing 'the old forum!"), it would take me back to wherever on the page the last thread I viewed was. On this new forum, it always takes me back to the top of the page.

So I have to all the time be scrolling down and looking for where I left off. This is sort of time consuming. I think it's a fairly easy thing to work into this site as most websites seem to have this feature.

Hope I explained that clearly! Some of these things are sort of hard to explain.

Gwen

Comments

• jbrodie
    jbrodie Posts: 111
    I came here to pose the same question. After reading a long thread and having to hit the back button, say ten times, it takes a long time to get back to a new thread. I got frustrated the other night and left this site. Jim.