Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3 days of leftover Q

Options
JJ
JJ Posts: 951
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Pressure washed and brightened the deck today then 1 day to dry. Wednesday I apply the UV waterprofing another day to dry then replace all the furniture, plants and EGGS. Friday the earliest I will be able to crank up one of the EGGs.
Good thing I have plenty of brisket, pulled pork, ribs and chicken vacuum sealed and ready to nuke.

Comments

• Cat
    Cat Posts: 556
    Options
    JJ,[p]Like money in the bank. [p]That reminds me...I have a hunk of brisket in the freezer myself![p]Cathy
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    JJ,
    Just think how shweet it will be come the weekend, and cookin' on your revived deck.
    What a great feeling to finish up major chores, and get backto Qin.
    In the meantime, sounds like you have some serious chow.[p]Been doing a lot of leftovers myself with my recent busy spurt. Tomorrow a baby 3 pound brisket flat goes on.
    Stylin and smylin. The Orioles scratched out another one tonight. Speaking of spurts. Cool hearing the crowd cheer for all the young players coming up from the minors. I think most O's fans are gettng tired of the overpaid geezers. Still a long ways from being a good team. [p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Anthony Up North
    Options
    JJ,[p]Yep! Same with me. Wife and I are re-doing our shubbery. Much work taking up the crushed rock and digging out old shrubs. Came lunch time, we had a heap of pulled pork that we took out of freezer earlier. [p]For dinner a nice Italian pasta made with sliced chicken breasts left over from last night on lettuce.[p]JJ, you were the one that told me how to do away with left over pulled pork. We did it your way. Yummy lunch and dinner.[p]Thanks again - and good luck on restoring your deck.[p]Anthony