Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

More Lodge Cookware

Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
And the lady at the Lodge store in Commerce (GA at exit 149 on I-85) tells me that they just got them in this week. Stopped by yesterday and picked up a cast iron loaf pan that looks like it should be perfect for meatloaf on teh grill as wella s some breads. Then today I decided to stop by and pick up a second one and I found a cast iron casserole dish. About 14" long and 8" wide with small handles on either end, it looks just perfect for those cobblers and YB's tomato pie. Both are supposedly recent additions to the Lodge stores. BTW, I started talking about the Big Green Egg with the sales lady (Judy) and she now wants to know where a nearby dealer is. Closest one is in Athens (16 miles away). I sent her the list off the forum so if any of you stop in, mention the BGE to her and maybe we can get them cooking on their sidewalk! http://www.biggreenegg.com/components/com_simpleboard/emoticons/smile.png
:)