Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

WOW..TWO...count em...TWO successful cooks!!

SandiSandi Posts: 107
edited 8:56AM in EggHead Forum
On Saturday, I had several people that "popped" over. Ran to the store, got some rib-eyes. Did a chimayo chile rub and served with serrano mayo and some potato-chive cakes. The company was very impressed with ol humpty![p]Sunday found me determined to do a slow cook. Had 3 slabs of St. Louis ribs, got ol humpty going, FINALLY got heat maintained at between 325 - 350. RIBS were EXCELLENT![p]Just thought I'd share my success with ya'll![p]Happy egging!

Comments

• sprintersprinter Posts: 1,188
    Sandi,[p]Congrats on the successful cooks. I cant say that I've actually had an UNsuccessful cook on the egg, just some are better than others.[p]Care to share the recipe for the serrano mayo? I've got chili peppers coming out my wazoo and would love to try some of that.[p]Troy
  • AndyRAndyR Posts: 130
    sprinter,[p]That sounds painful![p]AndyR[p]

• sprintersprinter Posts: 1,188
    AndyR,[p]Too many jokes floating through my mind, too many jokes.....must not go there. hehehe[p]Troy