Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Medium Table Plans via "Wise One"

Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited 10:42PM in EggHead Forum
William R. Wise was kind enuff to e.mail me his excellent set of plans and instructions for his table design. Basically its similar to the BGE plans but has interesting changes he incorporated. A very nice illustrated and detailed assembly process. If your interested in making a table drop him a e.mail and ask for the plans. With his permission maybe David can try and make a FAQ page for it, and/or maybe TimM or GFW would find room on their webpages. Be sure and give Mr. Wise credits if ya do :-)
Cheers..C~W[p]

·

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Char-Woody, be more that happy to make room for a FAQ and give the appropriate credits - could you send me his email address so I can contact him? Thanks!

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Gfw, check down a short ways on the threads to BGE Table Plans by Wise One..or I can forward the plans to you.. He already has sent me permission to reproduce em ..but best you contact him directly. He will soon have photos to go along with em..Thanks..C~W[p]
    ·