Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smoke in your hair.....

StuartStuart Posts: 110
edited 12:22AM in EggHead Forum
There is one aspect about cooking with the egg that I just love to be surprised by.[p]After a day or evening around the egg that smokey smell that permeates your clothes and hair becomes familiar and thus unnoticeable for the remainder of the day. Doesn't hurt to have a few brews to help relax the senses either.[p]So when I wake the next morning, or afternoon (remember those beers?)...just kidding, I jump in the shower and as the water hits my head I'm pleasantly reminded of the eggcellent meal I had the night before. The smoke as it washes down the drain is the last "taste" of what we all know is the best way to cook a hunk of meat. Sure don't remember the joy of smelling atomized grease in my hair after scorching something on the gas grill.[p]I love the egg.

·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    stuart, Dang, you could almost put that to music..! :-)
    c~w

·
  • Char-Woody, CW that would make a country western bar swing.
    It's amazing how the great action on Humpty can be eggspressed.
    Yours in the Ta, Da, TA, Egg--The Colonel

·