Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Light

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 2:08PM in EggHead Forum
EggLight.jpg
<p />Well worth the few dollars spent at Walmart for it the floresent light mounted to the egg table is wonderful now that the time change has come about. Came in handy cooking these very thick cut pork chops tonight.
·

Comments

• SmokingInMO,[p]Is that the one that actually says Weber or Charbroiler on it and is meant to attach to the side of a gas grill? [p]
    ·
  • Dos Huevos,[p]If I am not mistaken it just said grill light on the package but yes it was meant to attach to the side of a grill. I bought it several months ago so I forget what the brand name on the package was. It is square and has a red button on the front of it to turn it on is all I know. Easy to mount on to the table though with the brackets it came with. Very handy little thing and lights up much brighter then I had expected.
    ·
  • ftable8.jpg
    <p />Dos Huevos,
    Here is a little better picture of it

·
  • mulemule Posts: 152
    Dos Huevos,
    Yes - that's the one. I got one last year on sale at Sears.
    It works great!![p]mule

·
  • KBuckKBuck Posts: 42
    SmokingInMO,
    I can't remember where the hell I got this, but it's a great grill light. The flexible stem lets you crank it around to the temp gauge then move it down to grill level when checking on your food. It has a big clamp and a magnetic base if you own one of those gas powered steel warming boxes. The LEDs are very strong and should last a long time.

I didn’t get mine on ebay but here are the details.

BBQ Grillware
    ·
  • KBuckKBuck Posts: 42
    Forgot the pic BBQGrillware01.JPG
    ·