Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Honoring Bill Miller

CatCat Posts: 556
edited 1:17AM in EggHead Forum
To all -[p]Bill Miller, our beloved Webmaster and good friend, passed away suddenly on February 13, 2000. He created this forum so BGE owners and others could exchange ideas, information, recipes, and enthusiasm. Although his presence was usually invisible, without Bill's efforts and vision the BGE family would not exist.[p]To honor his enormous contribution, a special memorial is planned for Eggtoberfest. If you would like to participate (whether or not you're able to attend) please e-mail me privately at celoup@ix.netcom.com.[p]Thanks...Cathy

·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Cat, Thanks for the posting. I am sure you will recieved many e.mails from all the folks that personally knew Webmaster Bill Miller. And from those that were in his early "family" on up to last February.[p]
    ·
  • SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Cat,[p]Thank you. I worthy and just cause. [p]My email is on the way.[p]Spin[p]
    ·