Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Please read you won't go wrong

billygbillyg Posts: 315
edited 11:35AM in EggHead Forum
I recieved on the same day, tools that I ordered from the Lawn Ranger and a Rutland gasket kit from Ron Pratt.
Obviously they are two unrelated things. But I wanted to say that the tools I recieved from Mike exceeded all expectations and the kit from Ron came in a timely manner with detailed instructions including when the adhesive expires. The instructions make me feel very comfortable tackling the installation. If you need some tools and or you want a Rutland gasket I would absolutely recomend these guys. They definitely are not doing this for the money because of the work compared to the price.