Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Got 4 butts goin' ... anyone else doing extended cooks today?

Smoked SignalsSmoked Signals Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Gonna put a brisket on later .... mmm BBQ all week![p]Doug
·

Comments

• Smoked Signals,[p]Going to be throwing on some ribs here in a few hours
    ·
  • ttbqttbq Posts: 39
    Smoked Signals,
    I've got 2 butts going since last night, they've been at about 172 since I woke up, think they're trying to bust through the plateau.[p]Boy it smells good on the deck this morning![p]Good luck with your cook.[p]ttbq

·
  • Smoked Signals,[p]Started my first brisket this morning. having trouble keeping the egg at 230-250 any suggestions?
    ·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
    Smoked Signals,
    Im planning ribs and leg quarters so I hope my local Walmart carries lump 'cause I just realized Im fresh out. The local Ace hardware is closed on Sundays. Times like this I wish I were back in urban Jersey rather then in the corfields of Eastern PA!
    ST

·
  • Smoked Signals,[p]Spare ribs today, and just pulled of a pork loin. Baked Beens are smoking as well. Just waiting on Wilma!
    ·
  • eggoreggor Posts: 777
    Smoked Signals,[p]gonna give Clays pulled beef a try for the first time. Gonna head off to the store now to get the fixins. [p]Also expirimentin with a hot sauce for wings. Should go well watchin the Broncos knock off the Giants... I hope.[p]Scott

·