Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum. You can also find a lot of information, cooking tips and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pepper harvest

MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
edited 3:37AM in EggHead Forum
Img_1154.jpg
<p />Hope all had a great time this year at the fest.[p]I found a great way to preserve your peppers during the winter. With some help from the folks on this site, I decided to pickle my peppers. No pat on my back but man are they good. The flavor is better than I've tasted from any store. I sent YB some to taste test for me. They are good and very simple.[p]E-mail me any time if you want to know more.[p]Happy eggin.[p]Mick

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    MickeyT,
    Man, That looks great! I got my order today. It looks great, too![p]Many Thanks![p]Mike

• MickeyT,

I don't believe you, I'm going to need to sample them for myself. Nah, they look great, I love peppers and I love vinegar. Sounds good to me.

• wdanwdan Posts: 261
    MickeyT,
    Aw man, a veritable symphony of epicurial delights. That has got to be close to the feeling one might get if one could get his picture on the cover of the "Rollin' Stone."

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    LawnRanger,
    I used mine at Eggtoberfest and it worked great.
    Larry

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    MickeyT,
    I can't hardly wait...They look great Mick.
    Larry

• MickeyT,
    I also can my peppers and was wondering if you have a favorite mixture that you like. I have a mix that I like and would be happy to swap a quart with you to see the difference if you would like to. [p]Pitbull

• billygbillyg Posts: 315
    Hey Mike,
    I got some peppers that I grew. Hot,red and small. Very tasty. Will send them (albeit a little dried) when you tell how my order is coming. Just want to know if I am in line.
    billyg