Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

use of lost space

edited 2:27PM in EggHead Forum
I'm in the process now of altering my wooden cart to add a small egg next to my large. In order to raise the lower shelf to accomodate the shorter egg I made that otherwise "stand" into the carcass for a drawer, complete with metal drawer rails so it will slide easily regardless of humidity. At 14 x 21 the drawer easily holds the daiseys and other tool paraphernalia. I sealed the carcass from the inside so it will be rain proof and then put an aluminum flashing skin on the bottom of the carcass to make it more varmint proof. Just thought I'd pass this idea along. ^oo^~

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    one feral kat, Dang good idea, and that goes into the humdinger file. :-)
    C~W

• g-og-o Posts: 39
    one feral kat, Just curious, what does ^oo^~ mean?
    Great idea for the drawer by the way. Gord

• g-o, it doesn't mean anything, but on my server the characters are:
    carrot like an upside down V for an ear
    o for an eye
    o for an eye
    carrot like an upside down V for an ear
    squiggle thing (I can't tyhink of the term) for a tail
    Put it all together in a line and it looks like a cat looking over a log. ^oo^~

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    one feral kat,
    ~ is a tilda.
    R&J