Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Anniversary dinner on the egg

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well as of today I have been married for 13 years and rather then going out to eat I told my wife I would just cook her a meal of all of her favorite things so the egg is going to get a work out. Having some nice steaks, garlic cheese smashed potatoes (her favorite thing in the world), smoked corn, italian stuffed mushrooms, Red Lobster style garlic and cheese rolls, finished up with some old fashioned blackberry cobbler and ice cream. I intend to do the steaks, mushrooms, smashed potatoes and corn on the egg so getting everything timed right might be a chore. Will sneak some pics of it all later (mainly so the wife can make fun of me again for taking pictures of food).[p]Happy Egging
·

Comments

• bbqwizardbbqwizard Posts: 119
    SmokingInMO,[p]Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you'll have a lot of fun.[p]phillip
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    SmokingInMO,
    Happy Anniversary and good luck with the dinner. Looking forward to the pictures.[p]Cheers,
    New Bob
    (Cornish game hens for dinner here) LOL

·
  • billygbillyg Posts: 315
    sounds great. happy, happy
    billyg
    ·