Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Another Eggtoberfest Observation

JimboBQJimboBQ Posts: 189
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well this was my first egg gathering, and what a blast! I got to meet just about everybody on my list and then some. The only one I couldn't seem to get to was Dr. BBQ. It's like he has a bunch of BBQ groupies (just like me) wanting to shake his hand and get a little wisdom to take us just over the top of that BBQ plateau! Maybe next year I'll get to shake his hand...[p]The catered food during meet N greet was pretty good but the food on Saturday was out of this world! And so much of it! I stuffed myself so much I kept wanting to doze off during my drive back to Spartanburg. Boy, those BGE cats at the Mother Ship really know how to do it right.[p]Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year![p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 large, 1 small AND a brand new mini!

Comments