Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Great Time at Eggtoberfest

Smoked SignalsSmoked Signals Posts: 505
edited 9:19PM in EggHead Forum
What a great day for Eggin ... just a little hot but plenty of beer to wash down some really fantastic eats!!![p]Special thanks to Jay and his wife Kathy for all their help today ... I brough food to cook but little else. Thanks for the use of all the tools and gloves!! My sister and I had a very good time. [p]Can't wait for all the recipes to come out ... mmmmm. [p]Someone told me that there were 130 eggs cooking today!!! OUTSTANDING ... the smoke was everywhere .... dang near impossible to try and track down just one smell. [p]I can't wait to bring my whole family next year. Gonna fly home a tired and full Hoosier.[p]Thanks again for a great time! See everyone again in 2006[p]Doug

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Smoked Signals,[p]Great to finally meet you! Man am I exhausted. The weather was great, location was excellent, people were outstanding and there was so much food I was overwhelmed! Have a safe trip![p]Smokey
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,099
    Morning Smoked Signals:[p]It was a pleasure to be able spend the day cooking next to you (and making sure you had all the tools you needed).[p]By the way, how did your brother-in-law like all the food you & Deb brought him? Enough to turn in into an EggHead?[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay & Kathy

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL