Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Purchase Pondering - Coupla Questions

Hi All,[p]Just an update ...[p]Many thanks for responding to my queries of a coupla days ago![p]I'm going XL because I can only get one egg (for now ... shhh) and stay married to my wonderful wife. Plus, I'll be set in case 30 people drop by steak-in-hand (which might happen once word gets out!).[p]Not sure yet on timing because I may have to save a few more pennies first. The two dealers near me are sticking to the list price (which is a good chunk more than in the US) and claim they NEVER have egg sales. [p]Will let you know when it's a definite go. [p]Happy Canadian Thanksgiving. Cheers!