Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

BGE working overtime

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since it is only me in the house during the day I'm cooking me up some bbq drumsticks for lunch. Planning on doing a mixture of recipies for the chicken dinner tonight. Going to inject the bird with a combination of chicken broth, lemon pepper and tsunami spin and then use the dizzy pig almost fried recipie to crisp the skin. At around 9 tonight I will be putting on a boston butt for dinner tomorrow (about a 6 pound one). Doing this all one handed as I broke my thumb finishing up the Eggtuary. Never mix a lot of beer, a drill and a hammer, it never goes well.[p]Smoking "the one handed bandit" InMO

Comments