Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The Eggtuary

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 11:59AM in EggHead Forum
Eggtuary.jpg
<p />It took long enough but it is finally done. The perfect home for my egg with all the holders for my eggsessaries and lump. Also a nice little place to get out of the rain when cooking in the spring.

Comments

• jake42jake42 Posts: 932
    SmokingInMO,
    Sweet.
    Got pics of different angles?

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,399
    SmokingInMO,
    Walking up to yoour egg you must feel like Charlie Watts climbin' into his drum kit. Nice. And talk about character!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • EggtuaryEggtuary Posts: 400
    SmokingInMO,
    Nice setup! I'm jealous.[p]Hmm, wonder if I ought to change my name now, to avoid confusion...

• BBQfan1BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Nature Boy,
    I haven't seen any footage of the new tour, but I believe that these days, Charlie Watts is actually slowly wheeled over to the drum kit , cradled and then lowered very gingerly onto the stool by a burly mutton-chopped roadie, affectionately named 'Tiny'.
    Qfan

• Crab legCrab leg Posts: 291
    Nature Boy,
    Well said as I sit here listening to their new album as I type. Have you heard it yet? I really like it.
    SmokingInMO,
    Very nice set-up you have there. You should enjoy that for a long time!!
    Seth

• rechedreched Posts: 18
    Crab leg,
    Bigger Bang is quite good, some things hark back to the glory days of Exile. I will see them Sat. night in Durham, NC. Sounds as if the shows have been great.