Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Eggtuary

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 2:39AM in EggHead Forum
Eggtuary.jpg
<p />It took long enough but it is finally done. The perfect home for my egg with all the holders for my eggsessaries and lump. Also a nice little place to get out of the rain when cooking in the spring.
·

Comments

• jake42jake42 Posts: 931
    SmokingInMO,
    Sweet.
    Got pics of different angles?

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    SmokingInMO,
    Walking up to yoour egg you must feel like Charlie Watts climbin' into his drum kit. Nice. And talk about character!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • EggtuaryEggtuary Posts: 400
    SmokingInMO,
    Nice setup! I'm jealous.[p]Hmm, wonder if I ought to change my name now, to avoid confusion...

·
  • BBQfan1BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Nature Boy,
    I haven't seen any footage of the new tour, but I believe that these days, Charlie Watts is actually slowly wheeled over to the drum kit , cradled and then lowered very gingerly onto the stool by a burly mutton-chopped roadie, affectionately named 'Tiny'.
    Qfan

·
  • Crab legCrab leg Posts: 291
    Nature Boy,
    Well said as I sit here listening to their new album as I type. Have you heard it yet? I really like it.
    SmokingInMO,
    Very nice set-up you have there. You should enjoy that for a long time!!
    Seth

·
  • rechedreched Posts: 18
    Crab leg,
    Bigger Bang is quite good, some things hark back to the glory days of Exile. I will see them Sat. night in Durham, NC. Sounds as if the shows have been great.

·