Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A Big Thank You to Cat

BillyVBillyV Posts: 16
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I Egged some babybacks ala Cat's recipe for our neighborhood bbq on the 4th. They were the hit of the party! So, a big thank you to you Cat.[p]Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.[p]Bill[p]P.S. If you all haven't tried her way of doing ribs, you don't know what you're missing.
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    BillyV, your right, and its strange but it seems all women have a knack for ribs..ever since the Garden of Eden incident. Cat is no exception..:-) Dang I had to do that!
    C~W[p]

·
  • bbqbethbbqbeth Posts: 178
    Char-Woody,
    please learn to spell your're right right...
    that just bugs the hell outta me[p]

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    BBQBeth, I'm sure that you really wanted to say...[p]'please learn to spell "you're right" properly'[p]Just kidding and have a great evening :-)[p]

·
    Gfw,[p]bugged you too huh? But he's a great cook![p]Enjoy![p][p]
    ·
    oops...
    did i say something wrong here?!! ;-)

·
  • BBQBeth, good to hear (here) from you from Gator land. Sorry about the "egg" situation. Knowing you, you will quickly change that to a plus. Welcome back anytime.
    C~W[p]

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    BBQBeth, perhaps "your correct' would have been better english..I gotta watch that! Or is that "have to" watch that. Now ya really got me crinkled. How ya been?
    C~W[p]

·
    C~W,[p]Make that 'Seminole' land!! ô¿ô
    ~

·