Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A Big Thank You to Cat

BillyVBillyV Posts: 16
edited 10:59AM in EggHead Forum
I Egged some babybacks ala Cat's recipe for our neighborhood bbq on the 4th. They were the hit of the party! So, a big thank you to you Cat.[p]Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.[p]Bill[p]P.S. If you all haven't tried her way of doing ribs, you don't know what you're missing.

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    BillyV, your right, and its strange but it seems all women have a knack for ribs..ever since the Garden of Eden incident. Cat is no exception..:-) Dang I had to do that!
    C~W[p]

• bbqbethbbqbeth Posts: 178
    Char-Woody,
    please learn to spell your're right right...
    that just bugs the hell outta me[p]

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    BBQBeth, I'm sure that you really wanted to say...[p]'please learn to spell "you're right" properly'[p]Just kidding and have a great evening :-)[p]

Gfw,[p]bugged you too huh? But he's a great cook![p]Enjoy![p][p]
    oops...
    did i say something wrong here?!! ;-)

• BBQBeth, good to hear (here) from you from Gator land. Sorry about the "egg" situation. Knowing you, you will quickly change that to a plus. Welcome back anytime.
    C~W[p]

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    BBQBeth, perhaps "your correct' would have been better english..I gotta watch that! Or is that "have to" watch that. Now ya really got me crinkled. How ya been?
    C~W[p]

C~W,[p]Make that 'Seminole' land!! ô¿ô
    ~