Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Another Brisket about to be DONE!

FritzFritz Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cat is not the only one doing a brisket today, thouggh hers is a bit bigger than mine.[p]My polder should be buzzing any minute now.[p]A 5# brisket was rubbed last night and sat in the fridge while we slept. This morning at 7:30 a.m. I put it in Mr. Large. I went to work and came hoe to check on the meat at 1 pm. PErfect at 250* dome temp and 161* meat temp. When we arrived home at 5:30 things were still great with a meat tem of 192*. It is at 199* now. There was no liquid in the drip pan. I like to rely on the egg to control the moisture.[p]We are making a sauce as I type. SIdes will include salad and corn pudding.[p]Tasting results to come soon from Louisville. :-)[p]Gotta go. Eats demand my attention.[p]Fritz[p]

Comments