Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Another Brisket about to be DONE!

FritzFritz Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cat is not the only one doing a brisket today, thouggh hers is a bit bigger than mine.[p]My polder should be buzzing any minute now.[p]A 5# brisket was rubbed last night and sat in the fridge while we slept. This morning at 7:30 a.m. I put it in Mr. Large. I went to work and came hoe to check on the meat at 1 pm. PErfect at 250* dome temp and 161* meat temp. When we arrived home at 5:30 things were still great with a meat tem of 192*. It is at 199* now. There was no liquid in the drip pan. I like to rely on the egg to control the moisture.[p]We are making a sauce as I type. SIdes will include salad and corn pudding.[p]Tasting results to come soon from Louisville. :-)[p]Gotta go. Eats demand my attention.[p]Fritz[p]

Comments