Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dizzy Pig Wings tonight and a question

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 1:41AM in EggHead Forum
Been sitting home all day with the son since he was unable to go to school today due to his surgery on Monday. Was thinking of doing the almost fried dizzy pig wing recipie tonight for him and me and bbq drumsticks for the wife and daughter who do not like hot foods. In the dizzy pig recipie it calls for about 2 1/2 hours at 250 degrees dome to cook the wings, I normally only cook drumsticks and wings for about an hour at 300. Should I just throw the drumsticks on at the same time as I do the wings since I normally cook them around the same time or should I wait a little while to put the drumsticks on?[p]A bored out of my mind SmokingInMO

Comments

• SmokingInMO,
    Can you link me the recipe you are using? I've wanted to try those for a while now. I have some Swamp Venom that I put on some drumsticks last night. Loved the kick but I really want a good wing recipe.[p]Thanks,

• ChoppedPorkPlate,[p]Just got it off of the Dizzy Pig site, they have several very nice looking recipies
    [ul][li]Dizzy Pig Wings[/ul]