Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Atlanta--Pappadeaux, camping, a NEW Mini, and Grape chips

FritzFritz Posts: 179
edited 12:31AM in EggHead Forum
We got back earlier today from Atlanta.[p]We camped at Stone Mountain Park over the weekend. (Just the Mrs and I, the boy is off to church camp for a week.)[p]No Egging at the campsite, but we had a great time. Thanks to djm5x9 we ate Sunday night at Pappadeaux Cajun Seafood with family. Good eats, especially the oysters. :-)[p]We also went to the BGE store and I bought a mini with stand. I also got some grapevine chips, has anyone had experience with these?[p]Thanks.[p]Fritz

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Fritz, that was a trip worth taking...If only Atlanta were that close..Fine camping, food and fine shopping. Cannot be beat. :-)
    Well..almost!!
    C~W[p]

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Fritz:[p]Glad you enjoyed your visit to Atlanta and Pappadeaux . . . Let's just keep that seceret to ourselves, OK?