Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Atlanta--Pappadeaux, camping, a NEW Mini, and Grape chips

FritzFritz Posts: 179
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We got back earlier today from Atlanta.[p]We camped at Stone Mountain Park over the weekend. (Just the Mrs and I, the boy is off to church camp for a week.)[p]No Egging at the campsite, but we had a great time. Thanks to djm5x9 we ate Sunday night at Pappadeaux Cajun Seafood with family. Good eats, especially the oysters. :-)[p]We also went to the BGE store and I bought a mini with stand. I also got some grapevine chips, has anyone had experience with these?[p]Thanks.[p]Fritz
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Fritz, that was a trip worth taking...If only Atlanta were that close..Fine camping, food and fine shopping. Cannot be beat. :-)
    Well..almost!!
    C~W[p]

·
  • djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Fritz:[p]Glad you enjoyed your visit to Atlanta and Pappadeaux . . . Let's just keep that seceret to ourselves, OK?

·