Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr BBQ Book

Options
SmokingInMO
SmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got home from work today and the wife informed me she ordered the Dr. BBQ cookbook for me. Woohooo life is good, now time to go back to work on the egg table if I can get the dogs off of it.

Comments

• drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Options
    SmokingInMO,[p]You have a great wife. Give her my regards.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Humpty
    Options
    SmokingInMO,
    My wife and I made a trip to the local B@N this afternoon to pick up a copy. At this very minute she is busy working on rub and beef injection from the book. Going to fire up the green monster in the morning. From my quick look through the book I came up with about fifteen things I "Need" to cook this week.[p]Larry

• SmokingInMO
    Options
    drbbq,[p]I would tend to agree with you, I'll pass the message along.
  • billyg
    billyg Posts: 315
    Options
    Here is my problem with the Dr BBQ book and will probably be yours. It is the most expensive cook book you will ever own, because once people start tasting the recipies from it the say, "can I borrow the book," or something like that. Because you know them you say, "let me pick you up one for the holidays." So far I own five including my original copy. I will give away three right away and have one in reserve. I suggest to get them from amazon.com to keep your costs a little lower. Absolutely mandatory for the egg. I would love to see the BGE people include it in with the new eggs.
    billyg