Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happiness Is

MACMAC Posts: 442
edited 1:27PM in EggHead Forum
I just loaded 15 bags of lump into the garage. Gordons Food Service on Saginaw Street in Lansing Michigan, had Royal Oak Chunck CharCoal at $5.39 for a 20 LB bag. I had to guarentee 1/2 the load for them to order a pallet of 30. So any of you Michigan folk who need lump, come and get it. And to all the Vets "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY"....HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE. SORRY THAT WAS 15 BAGS
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    MAC, Thats a hair bit better or shorter..:-) Don't feel alone, I loaded 40 10 lb bags into my basement..Your price was a dang good deal.
    Lets see, my shipping address is....!!:-)
    Cheers..C~W[p]

·
  • MAC,
    You're welcome Mac...can't believe I'm that damn ole.

·