Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any Eggers in Vegas?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HI Guys and Gals,[p]As you already know, I have recently purchased my first Egg. Man what a cooker! I will be loading it up this weekend when my sister and her husband are in town. But anyway, the reason for the post is to also let everyone within reach of Vegas know that I love to Q, and I mean A LOT! Basically, if it revolves around Q'en or cooking in generally- I'm there. From time to time I like to get people together to do some Q'en and so on. I recently moved here from MI, and I don't know a whole lot of folks out here. So, I'd like to get to know you all. Let's get together and Q! Soon, I will be putting together a cook for firefighters and their families, and some other various cooks as well- I'd love it if you guys were apart of it. There will probably be a Paul Kirk class in there somewhere too.[p]AS you can see, I like to talk. But most importantly I like to cook and make friends. I've been doing it all my life and wouldn't trade it for the world. I hope you will take me up on the invite to get together. In fact, let's do a "Sun City Eggfest"![p]Sorry for all the long posts- I get kind of excited when I talk about food stuff. (I guess that's maybe why i do it for a living).[p]Q'en makes me happy![p]phillip [p]

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    bbqwizard,
    I was there Thursday and Friday but I was extremely busy "investing" in my retirement account at the Rio and other financial institutions. I suppose I coulda/shoulda taken a few minutes to visit you in Sun City and talk Egg'n. Maybe next time.[p]Vegas would be a great place to hold a Western US Eggfest. I might consider coming back for that.[p]Spring "Still Licking My Wallet Wounds" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Spring Chicken,[p]It's the thought that counts. And, believe me i understand about not having the time. A few weeks back I returned home to MI and didn't get to see half the people that were on my list.[p]Phillip
  • SCalHotRod
    Options
    Hi Phil,

Welcome to the "Club"... I'm new too!

Eggers in Vegas...! I like the ring of that.

I'm working on a SF Bay Area Egg event, so I wish you luck with your ideas. If you want to compate notes, just drop me a line...

Chris
    Santa Clara, CA
    I am the co-founder of the San Francisco Bay Area Eggfest and I operate the Fred Tri-tip roast Facebook page for Schaub's Meat Market.