Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Demonstrations

Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
edited 8:08PM in EggHead Forum
Howdy,[p] Successful Saturday cook. Had some friends over and cooked four pizzas on Mr. Avocado. Still need a bit of practice getting those suckers to slide off the peel without throwing toppings into the fire, but I'm getting better at it.[p] Saw my sister and her fiance yesterday and they asked me if I had gone to the BGE demo on Saturday. I was a bit confused. Come to find out there was an add in the Weekend section of the Washington Post for a retailer that had a BGE factory rep demo the product. Location: 15 minute drive from my house. I was just thinking that maybe BGE might want to advertise these visits on the forum. Couldn't hurt to have a few happy customers show up to say, "Hi".[p]MikeO
·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    MikeO,
    I am sure that is our friends at Seasonal Dist putting them on - or atleast promoting them. I went to the Va. Wine Festival last month and saw James there with a display and cooking several things on 3-4 Eggs. He did a nice pinapple upside down cake too!![p]Maybe I will call them and let them know there are a few crazy people out there that would help out if they need it. Heck, a good reason to have a mini-get-together again.[p]Tim

·