Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

BGE Demonstrations

Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
edited 9:27PM in EggHead Forum
Howdy,[p] Successful Saturday cook. Had some friends over and cooked four pizzas on Mr. Avocado. Still need a bit of practice getting those suckers to slide off the peel without throwing toppings into the fire, but I'm getting better at it.[p] Saw my sister and her fiance yesterday and they asked me if I had gone to the BGE demo on Saturday. I was a bit confused. Come to find out there was an add in the Weekend section of the Washington Post for a retailer that had a BGE factory rep demo the product. Location: 15 minute drive from my house. I was just thinking that maybe BGE might want to advertise these visits on the forum. Couldn't hurt to have a few happy customers show up to say, "Hi".[p]MikeO

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    I am sure that is our friends at Seasonal Dist putting them on - or atleast promoting them. I went to the Va. Wine Festival last month and saw James there with a display and cooking several things on 3-4 Eggs. He did a nice pinapple upside down cake too!![p]Maybe I will call them and let them know there are a few crazy people out there that would help out if they need it. Heck, a good reason to have a mini-get-together again.[p]Tim