Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rack Of Lamb

Anybody have a recipe or grilling instructions for a rack of lamb. Would love to try it this long weekend and all I can find is 4lb rack, 8 bones, 25 minutes indirect. Does this sound correct??

Comments

• macnutlamb1.jpg
    <p />StormyDog,
    Here is a recipe I have used. This turns out very rich! The nuts contain a lot of oil. I had trouble eating a whole one, and that's pretty rare for me to have trouble finishing anything! Burp.
    TNW

[ul][li]Macadamia Nut Encrusted Rack Of Lamb[/ul]
    The Naked Whiz
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,437
    StormyDog,
    Ooops. I posted in the wrong place!! Please follow the link.[p]Nekked's macadamia nit one looks purty good too!!
    Cheers
    Chris[p]Hey....I think it's beer thirty!

[ul][li]The right post....the wrong place![/ul]
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • WinoWino Posts: 69
    StormyDog,
    I second Nature Boy's recipe. Do it all the time. Our freinds all request it when I ask what they want off the egg.
    Try it you will love it.
    Thanks again Chris.
    Wino