Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Regarding Pulled Pork Question

Options
Anthony Up North
Anthony Up North Posts: 205
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You folks are simply too much. Who needs cook books, encyclopedias, etc. I ask a question that my wife and I were wondering about this afternoon. We didn't know. And in less than one hour I have explanations, pictures, how to and now I think I BEGIN to know what it is. [p]You people are simply too good to be true... But fortunately you are true. I love it. You are just so much help.[p]Thanks... Many more questions to come about pulled pork when this Northern gives that Southern cookin a try. [p]Anthony

Comments

• Cat
    Cat Posts: 556
    Options
    Anthony Up North,[p]Take it from a fellow Yankee - pulled pork is one of the most delicious things you can do on the Egg. And it's easy.[p]Cathy

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cat, ain't guys like that great...make good cooks too! :-)[p]
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Anthony Up North,
    You are so right about this forum and the people. Continuously blows my mind how much knowledge there is in this group....and how contagious the urge to share is.[p]Lucky we are.
    Do pulled pork soon.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Anthony Up North
    Options
    Cat,[p]The Johnny Rebs had me leaning to do "Pulled Pork." Now you two Yanks (Char-Woody and You) have convinced me. I'll do it first chance I get. But will come back here to check my method before I start.[p]Thanks for the confidence.[p]Anthony

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Anthony Up North,[p]Yes, it is very cool how you can post a question and get answers within minutes. Today, however, we learned an even better method - C~WESP (TM). This Char-Woody Extra Sensory Perception was demonstrated today when someone thought about brats and Char-Woody, somehow summoned from above without any traditional contact, posted a new killer recipe.[p]Amazing,
    Cornfed

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Cornfed, you guys are gonna have me setting up a tent and doing fortunes next..:-)..
    Me thinks it's all luck and unnatural timing..:-)
    FOFLMAO....
    BTW..I have a grandson (Adam James) born on the 4th of July, as well as my daughter (Peggy Ann)..Both are full of it!! I wonder how many others out there that have a sparkler birthday??
    Have a great 4th of July Weekend.
    Cheers....C~W[p]

• Mr Beer
    Mr Beer Posts: 121
    Options
    pulledpork.jpg
    <p />Anthony Up North,
    The picture above shows a Boston Butt being transformed into Pulled pork. I followed Elder Ward's recipe which you will find in the recipe section. It is quite detailed and may answer some of the questions that you might have about pulled pork. [p]Mr Beer

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Mr Beer,
    Great job on everything! The meat selection, the photos, the cook, and the great presentation. I'd say your photo group does a superb job of spelling it out. Nice work.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ