Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Wife is out of town...

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
07_01_0017_01_02.jpg
<p />So I get to make all the things that I really like. Had teriyaki steak (steak type is a NY strip - my absolute favorite) just a few nights ago... BUT, it was great again tonight. [p]The steak marinated for about 3 hours (1/3 each pinapple concentrate, lemon juice and soy sauce) - shrimp joined the steak for about 1 hour. [p]Cooked the steak at 2.5 minues per side and put the shrimp on top of the steak for 4 minutes and duing the last minute, the shrimp was on the grill next to the steak.[p]I'd love to tell the dome temps, but I think my 2nd dome thermometer bit the dust tonight. The BGE was smokin and the temp gauge was at about 125![p]Good Stuff!

Comments