Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First Pulled Pork (PICS)

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 4:22AM in EggHead Forum
Well from egg to table was a short 20 hours but the 11 pounder turned out very well.[p]Butt1.jpg[p]I couldn't believe the egg went 18 hours and maintained 250 easily[p]Butt2.jpg[p]After a few blisters and cursing from the heat it was finally pulled[p]Butt3.jpg[p]And the delicious finished product[p]Butt4.jpg

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,814
    SmokingInMO, guess my appearance forewarning was correct, huh? Hey that looks good! It actually pulls easier if you let it sit for a bit - at least the burns won't be so disabling!

L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • RRP,
    Your forewarning was just as correct as all of your other posts I have read, thanks you. For the record I am typing with my elbows because my fingers are too blistered. :)

• RRPRRP Posts: 21,814
    IMG_0577.jpg
    <p />SmokingInMO, well - you can always grow long nails like I did...

L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!