Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cave Man for one more weekend

CharbonCharbon Posts: 222
edited 4:02PM in EggHead Forum
beefribs003.jpg
<p />Put these bad boy beef ribs on 5 minutes earlier. I had hoped to have Maverick remote delivered yesterday which would make this type of cook so much more refined and civilized. Instead it's knuckle dragging, peeking at the temp guage, running to fridge and in the end at 7:00 PM hoping for the best.

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    Charbon,[p]Maaaan....those are some honkers![p]Now....Give me more details Art!![p]Evans[p]
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Charbon,
    Thats ok man. Just think when they are done they will taste that much better knowing you did everything yourself.
    They look great and the best of luck. Enjoy your weekend Qin'.
    ST

• Charbon, are these standing rib bones? how do you cook them? They look great......thanks,

• jwitheldjwitheld Posts: 284
    Charbon,
    if you are gonna evolve why stop along the way. maverick is just a feeble step towards a guru.

• CharbonCharbon Posts: 222
    beefribs.jpg
    <p />Charbon, Here it is. You may very well ruin shirt and shorts with this one. Juices dripping from ear to ear. 6 hours indirect and 1 and 1/2 hours foil with onion, herbox beef, worsteshire, butter. Wife calling me Gorko if calling at all. See you manana.