Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Newbie in Louisville

GeoMGeoM Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A hearty hello to all![p]My first posting on this forum and boy am I excited. Have been reading the postings for the past 6 months and am finally ready to buy my FIRST BGE (gotta have at least 2 to be in the "inner circle" - right?). Want to personally thank KennyG for the very detailed and informative e-mail that he sent that helped me decide on a cooker.
Most of the people who participate in this forum seem to be first class! [p]I live in Louisville, KY and want to inform anyone in the area that there is a new distributor of the BGE in Louisville called Anson Gas Grill & Fireplace. They just received their first shipment of Eggs 2 weeks ago and are not yet listed in the "Local Dealers" section of this web site. Boy am I lucky! I asked them about the firebox cracking problem and they assured me that they would be happy to handle the exchange for a new firebox at no shipping costs to me should I encounter this problem. They seem like real good folks.[p]I would be very interested in hearing from any EGGers in my area. My e-mail address is GJMikos@aol.com.[p]Well, that's all for now. Can't wait to start get started!![p]
GeoM[p]

Comments