Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Beer Butt

JethroJethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well after all I have read in the forum about beer butt chicken, we finally did a couple this weekend. Wow!!!! Those were some great birds.[p]Our friends loved them and asked if they could do them on their grill (a gasser). I told them they could, and figured I'd let them learn about the taste differences themselves.[p]One thing we couldn't help but ponder though ... If the average pre-dressed chicken way 10 lbs. and the average man way 200 lbs., then something 20 times the size of a beer can ... aw never mind.[p]Keep up the great work you've been doing here on the forum. I always look forward to all the tips and new recipes.[p]Jethro

Comments