Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's best way f/Rib re-heat??

Options
Big Murth
Big Murth Posts: 350
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks in advance, for your input: Cooking ribs tonight (1/2 w/Dizzy Dust, the other 1/2 w/Willingham's Cajun Hot Rub).....but am serving tomorrow afternoon after our golf game. 12lbs in all, and don't want to blow it! I appreciate your advice on the best re-heat procedure for these babybacks. Thanks,
Big Murth

Comments

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    Big Murth,
    I know you've asked several times, and i'm not sure if this would be the best way. Maybe try placing in a large cake pan and tent over with foil. Heat in oven, maybe around 250?[p]Just how i'ld try if you don't get any other suggestions[p]Scott

• thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Options
    Big Murth,[p]I have good luck in wrapping in aluminum foil and refrigerating. For reheating reheat, I put the foiled ribs in a 200°- 250°F oven until warm. For sauce lovers I will unwrap a slab and finish under the broiler, basting once or twice with sauce. Otherwise the sauce is on the side. I am not a sauce guy, but I serve at least two kinds, either a sweet, a spicy, or a mustard based one.[p]If you don't need all of them ready at the same time, stagger the slabs by 10 minutes or so.[p]~thirdeye~[p]

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery